Hello,
As I have just finished my last day of work (possibly for the next year) I have decided to dedicate the next few days to a 100$ challenge. This will also help prepare me for the tournament I intend to play on the 22nd.
Cash poker is very similar to tournament poker and also very different. The first major difference is that blinds don't increase at a cash table, thus your action is less likely to be "forced". You can also reload your stack in a cash game and you don't have to make decisions based on finishing in the money. The final difference is that unlike in a tournament everyone doesn't start a cash game with the same number of chips. In fact, since you're joining games that have been in progress for hours sometimes you sit down against people with a tremendous chip advantage.
I'll be showing hands, statistics, and keeping you updated with my chip count and rules I play by. I will then use this blog to update you on my tournament this weekend. Goodbye for now!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment