Sunday, August 23, 2009
Kill me
Well after about 8 hours I was chip leader (420,000) while everyone else had about 100000. This is enough chips for the final table. I now play ultra conservative to maintain my chips. I get dealt pocket Kings a guy raises I reraise all in he calls with 99. He hits quad 9s and I'm down to 300,000. I get in a hand with K8 and the fop is K-8-7. I raise, a player re raises, I push all in and he calls. He hits a flush on the river. Now I'm down to 200,000. Next I flop two pair J-10 on a board of J-10-9. After a lot of betting I reach the river and call a players final bet, he had flopped a straight. Now I'm down to about 100,000. I fought back to 150,000 and pushed all in with AK to pick up a sizeable pot (would have put me to 200,000). Player calls with pocket 10s, this is a coinflip. He hits three of a kind and I am toast. So i'm out 15th when I should have reached the final 9 minimum. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I couldn't have avoided the Kings or the King 8 but the other 2 I could have done differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brutal...
ReplyDelete