Monday, August 17, 2009

Session 2 and 3

Hello,

I was writing these posts while playing, I've now stopped to catch you guys up (thats why these posts are after the fact). I just finished playing my 2nd and 3rd sessions which I was playing at the same time. Some people think that playing multiple tables at once is distracting. I find it keeps me more patient as I get to be involved in twice the hands I am less likely to make calls out of bordom.

Session 2:

Table name: Belgrade
Players: 10
Buy-in: $100
Cash-out: $175
Duration: 46 minutes

Session 3:

Table name: Enderby
Players: 10
Buy-in: $100
Cash-out: $325
Duration: 45 minutes

Total Bankroll: $510

Well both sessions went well as you can see. I cashed out early on the one table because I wanted to update the blog and I had made more than enough on the other table. I got much better cards this time. A short stack pushed me all in for $40 when I had AA and later my QQ knocked two players out who were holding AK/AJ (this is a good situation where they have eachothers outs). I have to do some stuff for Tarena and then I will play my next sessions(s).

1 comment: